EasyBib School Edition Instructions (See Getting Started with Easy Bib Tab for more information)
EasyBib School Edition
1. Go to www.easybib.com/register to create an account. See Ms. Crawford for Coupon Code
2. Create a new project with a title and MLA 7. Click on Bibliography under your project name when you find a source to cite.
Digital Public Library
EBSCOhost Student Research Center
Student Research Center from Ebsco (Go to www.kslib.info if this doesn't work.) Make sure to click on Full Text before searching.
Put in the date you start your research paper and the day it is due, the Assignment Planner will come up with a timeline for you to follow!
Other ebooks from the SM North Library
Click here for Free Ebooks. See the librarian for the password.
The following reference books are available at the above website.
- Alternative Energy, 2007
- American Decades, 2001
- American Law Yearbook: Major Legal Cases, 2012
- Anatomy and Physiology Illustrated Guide 2010
- CaseBase: Case Studies in Global Business, 2012
- Climate Change, 2 Vol., 2008
- Elizabethan World Reference, 4 Vol., 2007
- History Behind Headlines: Origins of World Conflicts, 2003
- New Dictionary of the History of Ideas, 2005
- Novels for Students Vol. 1- 16: , 2003
- Roaring Twenties Reference Library, 2 Vol., 2006
- Schirmer Encyclopedia of Film, 2007
- Scholarships, Fellowships and Loans: A Guide to Financial Aid Programs for Students 2012
- UXL Encyclopedia of Drugs and Addictive Substances, 2006
The Library @SMN
Call The Library @ SMN at 913.993.7033.
Looking for Books
SMSD Library Look Up at library.smsd.org to search for book titles in The Library @SMN
Writing Research Papers
Don't just Google....
Use this nifty checklist from University of CA-Berkeley to evaluate websites that you find to make sure you are getting valuable and accurate information.