Search State Library Databases. Go to www.kslib.info if this doesn't work
Science In Context Database and Future Problem Solving Links
NEW: Encyclopedia Britannica- See Librarian for Home Password
ABC-CLIO Databases (Password Required)
Each ABC-CLIO database includes articles, images, videos, analysis, maps, primary sources, and more! See Ms. Crawford for the password
- The Issues: Understanding Controversy and Society database focuses on controversial issues—with authoritative historical context, expert perspectives, and carefully selected primary and secondary sources covering 150 of today's most significant social issues, with access to 7,000 articles and 4,500 multimedia primary sources.
How to Get Started
ABC-CLIO requires the school's password (see Ms. Crawford for the password).
Click on icons under "ABC-CLIO" Links on this page or the tabs above to use specific ABC-CLIO databases
Click here to search all the ABC-CLIO databases provided by the North Library.
For additional social studies databases, use the State Databases at www.kslib.info.
The State Library of Kansas at kslib.info
Go to www.kslib.info to search the State of Kansas Library databases (You will need to type kslib.info into a new window)
Click on Link "Explore Our Resources"
Click on Academic Search Premier, GreenFile, MedLinePlus, or another database.
Make sure you click on "Search Options" and "Full Text" before searching
To Search Additional Databases, click on "Other Databases" and Select All or specific databases. Make sure to refine to "Full Text."
Ebooks from the SM North Library
Click here for Free Ebooks. See the librarian for the password.
The following reference books are available at the above website.
- Alternative Energy, 2007
- American Law Yearbook: Major Legal Cases, 2012
- CaseBase: Case Studies in Global Business, 2012
- Climate Change, 2 Vol., 2008
- History Behind Headlines: Origins of World Conflicts, 2003
- New Dictionary of the History of Ideas, 2005
The Library @SMN
Call The Library @ SMN at 913.993.7033.
See These LibGuides for more databases
The databases at www.kslib.info give you access to great Gale databases, such as the Student Resource Center and the Environmental Databases
- Last Updated Dec 6, 2017
Subscription Databases from the school district and the North Library. Plus lots of links to other resources to help students with research.
742 views this year
- Last Updated Jul 17, 2013
0 views this year